Hospital/Healthcare Jobs in Guttenberg, Iowa
Our Careers Come with Special Benefits
Get to know all that Guttenberg has to offer
From physicians, nurses and therapists to administrative, clerical and hourly positions, we have a number of healthcare job openings in Guttenberg. You’ll appreciate our record of quality, patient-centered, team-based care, of partnering to keep our community healthy and of reaching out to help those in need. And you’ll be joining a team that values you as an individual and supports your professional development. Bring your talents and enthusiasm and join us in partnering with our community for better health and well-being for all.
In Guttenberg, you’ll live, work and play in a town named by Forbes as one of “America’s 20 Prettiest Towns.” Nestled between the bluffs and banks of the Mississippi River, it’s an area blessed with extraordinary natural beauty and endless recreational opportunities.
Hiking, biking, boating, fishing and golf are among the favorite outdoor activities that complement many other attractions and amenities in and around Guttenberg. Excellent schools and a year-round calendar of cultural and community events round out the special benefits of a healthcare job in Guttenberg — and calling this great place home.
We offer highly competitive wages and compensation packages along with a warm, family-oriented culture and workplace. Standard full-time employee benefits include:
- Insurance – Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans are offered to qualified individuals, including some plans with coverage options for employees and their families.
- IPERS retirement – We participate in the Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System. IPERS is a defined benefit plan that provides a lifetime benefit for permanent full- and part-time public employees.
- 457B Investment through Principal
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – We offer PTO based on years of service and employment status. Birthday PTO included.
- Short-Term Disability – Short-term disability insurance helps to meet your financial needs when the unexpected occurs.
- Optional Benefits
- Cancer and Accident through Guardian
- Cyber Security through Identity Force & Cyber Scout
- Employee Assistance Program through Lincoln Long-Term Disability
Life in Guttenberg
A healthcare job in Guttenberg offers much more than an outstanding career opportunity. Whatever your passions, Guttenberg can bring them to life.